You never know what may happen while on a ride. To help you be as prepared as possible, we’ve compiled a list of recommended items to carry in your personal SAG kit while out riding.
- Spare tube – make sure that it fits your bike!
- Water bottle – we will provide water and gatorade at all rest stops, but make sure you bring something to put it in between stops
- Patch kit
- Tire levers
- Pump or CO2 inflator (with CO2 canisters)
- Multi tool
- Cell phone – preferably one with a charge!
- Identification / Money / Insurance cards
Having the equipment is only half of it. If you have any questions about how to use any of the items in your personal SAG kit, please visit your local bike shop for hands on instruction!
Thanks to Gear Junkie for this great image of the basic parts of the bike