We have many areas where we are still in need of volunteers and we would love to have YOU help make this year’s ride a success! We are looking for support in the following areas:
- Pre-ride Support
- Rest stop supply prep – check the inventory of the rest stop boxes and refill as needed
- Food purchasing – purchase food for the ride and prepare it to be distributed to the rest stops
- Day of Support
- Registration – duties include one of the following: registering riders, checking in pre-registered riders, t-shirt distribution, map distribution, route explanation
- Rest stop supply distribution – pick up supplies from Morton and deliver to the respective rest stop – a larger vehicle is bonus!
- Rest stop supervisor – act as the primary contact for the rest stop. Oversea the supply levels and communicate with ride coordinator if additional supplies are needed. Don’t worry – support and instructions are provided!
- Rest stop support – ‘work’ the rest stop. Keep the tables stocked with supplies to support our fabulous riders!
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Open Spots|
|Rest Stop Support - MORTON (Freedom Hall)||August 26, 2017||August 26, 2017||50||View & sign-up »|
Please login to view and edit your volunteer sign ups.